Richlands 28, PV 7 (prove me wrong)
Clintwood 56, Appalachia 0
Lee 28, Harlan 0
JI Burton 28, JJ Kelly 14
Richlands 28, PV 7 (prove me wrong)
Clintwood 56, Appalachia 0
Lee 28, Harlan 0
JI Burton 28, JJ Kelly 14
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
PV/Richlands- As much as I would like to see PV pull this one out, I just can't pick them until they show me they can do more on offense...Richlands 14 PV 7
Clintwood/Appy- Is there even any doubt? Appy falls again on the road to a possible winless season. Clintwood 56 Appy 6
Lee/Harlan- I dont know much about Harlan but Lee is improving. I take the Generals in this one. 20-0
JI Burton/JJ Kelly - Although JJ kelly is getting better and better it seems, ya have to remember, speed kills. Burton 49 Kelly 7
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Richlands 21, PV 0
Clintwood 63, Appalachia 0
Lee 35, Harlan 0
JI Burton 35, JJ Kelly 7
Richlands 28 PV 14
Clintwood 49 Appy 6
Lee 28 Harlan 7
JIB 35 JJK 6
Richlands 30 PV 7
Clintwood 48 Appy 0
Lee 27 Harlan 6
JIB 42 JJK 13
Looks like I'll more than likely be going to the Burton/Kelly game this week. Not much else to choose from, and although the PV/Richlands game may be another so-so game, the drive down there probably wouldn't be worth it.
Here are my predictions:
Richlands - 35, PV - 14
Clintwood - 56, Appy - 6
J.I. Burton - 42, Kelly - 21
Officially retired
Bookmarks